If you're interested in enrolling your student into Westfall's Preschool program, please complete the 2022-2023 WES Preschool Interest Form by February 1st, 2022.
The interest form is the first step in applying for preschool; it does not guarantee your student a spot in the program.
After completing the interest form, you will still need to complete a full application during the open registration period: February 2nd through February 11th, 2022.
During the open registration period, please remember to bring the following documents to the front office when turning in a completed preschool enrollment application:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Immunization Record
- (2) Consecutive Paystubs/Proof of Income
- (2) Proofs of Residency (rental/lease agreement or mortgage coupon, a utility bill ( only one utility bill may be used), or an Ohio Driver's License with current address.)
- All completed preschool enrollment packets must be returned to the front office by Friday, February 18th. For more information, please visit About Westfall Preschool. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Cooper, Preschool Coordinator at (740) 986-4008 or email@example.com