Parent: Comprehensive Courses
We are proud to announce that Westfall Local Schools will offer our high school and middle school students a digital curriculum through Apex Learning®. This online program provides a comprehensive, multimedia approach to instruction built to address diverse student needs.
Who is Apex Learning?
For more than a decade, Apex Learning has been the leading provider and publisher of web-based digital curriculum. Its suite of courses serves all students, from those not prepared for grade-level academic challenges to those capable of Advanced Placement* coursework.
- Apex Learning courses are created by a team of educational experts and aligned to state and national standards.
- Technology is used in purposeful ways to enhance the learning process.
- Multimedia instruction motivates and engages students.
- Individualized learning lets students move at their own pace to master the material.
- Multiple course pathways allow educators to differentiate instruction and spend more time working with students one-on-one to address critical challenges.
- Assessment opportunities are integrated throughout each course.
Apex Learning partners with school districts nationwide to provide high-quality education solutions. Their digital curriculum is helping our school offer all students rigorous coursework, raise achievement levels, and prepare them for college, work, and life.
For more information about Apex Learning, visit http://www.apexlearning.com.