***Depending on your web browser you may be asked to download a security certificate. Download or "trust" the certificate. It might ask you to install the certificate as well. Click Yes or Proceed.***
***Intenet Explorer 8 users it will tell you "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." Click "Continue to this website (not recommended). ***
TO DOWNLOAD A FILE OR FOLDER
- To access the Westfall Novell network drives, please click on the Westfall NetStorage Logo and enter your Westfall Novell network login name and password.
- Remember to logout and close your browser after you finish.
- You will need a broadband connection to use this feature as with a modem connection it may be very slow.
TO UPLOAD A FILE
- Once you have accessed the folder or the files in the folder you have to select the folder or file and choose the Download option in the file menu and click on the save button.
- Choose to save the file in a folder or on the desktop of your local computer.
- Choose the folder you would like to upload the file to
- Choose the Upload function and browse for the file/s to upload
- Finally select the upload button and wait for the process to finish